When we think about “bad managers” that we worked for, we rarely think about his or her level of technical skills. It’s more about how they made us feel. More often than not, what people truly need from managers is to show up authentically, be empathetic and assertive. They need emotionally intelligent leaders.
Where do we start the journey of building emotionally intelligent teams? Where can you start as a manager?
In this episode, Teresa breaks the journey down for us and map the road that each manager should take in order to build successful teams, but more importantly: to look after our own and others emotional well-being.
Teresa Quinlan is an executive coach, public speaker and co-host of TNT ESQ podcast. As an EQ coach, she helps organisations build emotionally intelligent teams, and she does it with a great dose of positive energy and humour.
- You can connect with Teresa on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/teresaquinlan12/, where she shares daily content with tons of tips and strategies
- Learn more about Teresa’s services or sign up for various webinars on www.iqeqtq.com
- Listen to TNT ESQ podcast: https://anchor.fm/teresa-quinlan
- Today’s episode is powered by 1 Minute Feedback: Cloud-based feedback survey that helps you grow as a leader by getting supportive feedback from your colleagues and external partners.
- To learn more about 1 Minute Feedback, visit www.1Minutefeedback.com
You can sign up and start your 30 days free trial today! Click here and start requesting for the feedback that you need and deserve.